Saturday, July 12, 2008

Comments

Thank you very much to all of the readers who took the time to leave a comment - positive or negative - about their experience on Dominican Night.

While we are very thankful for the comments from those who greatly enjoyed the evening, we also truly appreciate the suggestions and criticisms of those who could have had a better experience.

I can assure you that the owner and the rest of management read all of your comments and will take your suggestions into consideration in the future.

Thanks again for your support,

Joe Gravellese
Navs SID

*

For those awaiting the Kyle Geason interview - hang tight. I misplaced my tape recorder, which has the Q+A session on it. I'll keep searching for it, and as soon as I find it, I'll post the interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3:00 AM - I'm impressed. That's dedication. Keep up the good work guys.

Visitor map