Sunday, July 27, 2008

NEWS FLASH...It's raining.

Well, it appears as if tonight's game will not begin at 7 p.m. as it was originally scheduled. The tarp is still on the field here, and the only action seen thusfar was an inspirational sliding display by Mike Gallo, Mike DiCato, Jason Markowitz, Chris Kowalski and Jesse Bruinsma. We even got a chance to see who would best take center for the Navigators football team when DiCato brought out a rubber football.

Still raining in Lynn...we'll keep you posted on weather improvements...hopefully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its great, the guys are having fun!!

mikeyg said...

anyone have pics of the team sliding on the tarp??

Joe J said...

Unfortunately, I didn't take out my camera, which I seriously regret. Though I can tell you, by my estimations, Mike Gallo had the longest slide, approximately 55 feet.

Visitor map